What’s up, Third Eye Faithful! This one is a crossover hit that you won’t want to miss. If you’re one of our gaming Faithfuls, you’re going to love this newest dive into the Warhammer world with WARHAMMER 40K SISTERS OF BATTLE #1.
If you’re a Warhammer fan, you already know the badass girl power of the Sisters of Battle, but this series is also a great introduction to anyone who’s always been curious, too! Though the future is dark in the 41st millennium, this series is a hard-hitting, action packed can’t miss.
Not only is this going to be a killer series, but you’re also going to be able to snap it up not matter what Third Eye location you’re in! Stopping into Third Eye Games for some more miniatures to add to your army? You’ll be able to snag a copy of WARHAMMER 40K SISTERS OF BATTLE #1 there too when it releases on August 18th!
What’s the story on WARHAMMER 40K SISTERS OF BATTLE #1?
Survive the grim darkness of the future with the Sisters of Battle!
A squad of Adepta Sororitas, led by Canoness Veridyan arrive on planet Siscia to retrieve a lost Inquisitorial acolyte and put down a heretical uprising. As Novitiate Ghita’s first mission with her Order gets underway, what should be an easy mission turns into something much worse, as an unknown force deep within the subterranean city of the planet rears its ugly head!
It’s no-holds-barred action, mystery, and daemons galore as the all-female military force lets bolters blaze and flamers scorch in this all-new saga! Show your faith and fervor to the Emperor by joining us for the start of the next phase of WARHAMMER comics at Marvel!
Need to add this series to your collection? We’ve got you covered!
Looking for a new game to add to your game night rotation? Did you love the original Zombicide? Then we have the perfect game for you, Third Eye Faithful! Zombicide 2nd Edition brings the zombie slaying goodness that you love, with a few new additions to make gameplay even more exciting! From CMON Global Limited, we’re beyond excited to dive into the newest edition of ZOMBICIDE, and get to smashing some zombies!
Zombicide, the board game, has taken the world by storm with over two million copies sold since its release in 2012 and spawning a cult franchise of cooperative zombie slaying all over the world. In Zombicide, zombies are controlled by the game, while players take on the role of survivors who must co-operate in order to survive and thrive in a world overrun by the bloodthirsty undead. Find guns and gear to take the fight to the zombies through 25 different scenarios linked by a branching story as you pick your way through an infested city.
What’s the scoop on ZOMBICIDE 2ND EDITION?
Any time a new edition on a beloved game comes out, we’re always left wondering – what makes it different? Zombicide (2nd Edition) features refined and streamlined rules, including updates to target priority for ranged attacks, interactions with doors, and vehicle mechanisms. A new dark zone feature, a zone that hides zombies from survivor’s attacks, has been added as well. Zombicide (2nd Edition) will include new components and miniatures as well, including plastic dashboards and new child survivors. Returning players will be able to use their existing collection from previous Zombicide releases as well.
Want to add ZOMBICIDE 2ND EDITION to your collection?
Hey Third Eye Faithful! We’ve got a very special highlight for all of our wargaming fans! We’re highlighting some of the most killer games out on the market right now and this time, it’s WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR: DOMINION! We know there’s a ton of Third Eye Faithful out there that have huge Warhammer collections and this is definitely one you’re going to want to add to your arsenal!
What’s the scoop on Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion, and why are we so pumped for it?
The Soul Wars are over, but a new conflict brews in the Realm of Beasts.
It is a time of great change in the Mortal Realms. A surge of life sweeps across the eight realms to force back the tide of death left in the Necroquake’s wake, and the forces of Order waste no time in laying claim to the newly rejuvenated land. But with Kragnos, god of Destruction, released from his prison and leading a vengeful rampage across Ghur, the Stormcast Eternals must fight their toughest battles yet to safeguard the pioneering Dawnbringer Crusades.
If you’re looking to plunge headfirst into the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, look no further than this glorious boxed set. Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion comes complete with two powerful armies, pitting the reforged Stormcast Eternals against the emerging threat of the Kruleboyz – cunning and deadly orruks native to the swamps of Ghur. The set also includes a Dominion-exclusive version of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book, which provides extensive background information on the game’s fantastical setting as well as a full set of rules for playing thrilling games with your Citadel miniatures.
What’s in the box? We’re glad you asked!
Warhammer boxes are like opening your favorite presents on Christmas Day! This one is chock-full of Warhammer goodness for everything you’ll need to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion!
1x 360-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (Hardback): Discover the lore of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and learn to master magnificent armies of valiant warriors, wild daemons, and more on the battlefield. This vast tome of knowledge includes all of the game’s core rules, three different styles of gameplay suitable for players of every level, variant game types for siege battles and tunnel fighting, and much more.
1x 24-page Start Here booklet – War at Amberstone Watch: This supplementary booklet is exclusive to the Dominion box and provides newcomers with the perfect starting point for the Warhammer Age of Sigmar hobby, including the story and gameplay rules for a fateful clash between the Stormcast Eternals and Kruleboyz included in the box.
60x Plastic Push-fit Citadel Miniatures: At the heart of the Dominion set are two armies of brand new miniatures, each cleverly designed so they can be pushed together without the need for glue. Each force includes a flexible range of powerful units armed with devastating weaponry and wargear, and they can easily be bolstered with additional reinforcements to act as the elite core of a larger army. These models include:
21x Stormcast Eternals The chosen champions of Sigmar, plucked from their mortal bodies at the moment of their death and reforged as shining heroes clad in thick golden armour. Each Stormcast Eternal is a nigh-immortal warrior capable of fighting hordes of the fiercest monsters and emerging victorious.
– 1x Yndrasta, the Celestial Spear: Yndrasta is one of the most storied champions of Sigmar, charged with leading the God-King’s forces across Ghur and serving as his ultimate beastslayer. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 65mm Round Base.
– 1x Lord-Imperatant with 1x Gryph-hound: Lord-Imperatants are amongst the greatest of Sigmar’s strategists. Each is a formidable warrior in their own right, their most notable strength lies in their ability to lead their forces as one unstoppable war engine. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
– 1x Knight-Vexillor with Banner of Apotheosis: Knights-Vexillor are granted the right to bear a Banner of Apotheosis, infused with the forge-magics of Grungni. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 3xPraetors: Praetor retinues are amongst the finest bodyguards in all the realms, linked to their ward at an arcane level. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
– 1xKnight–Arcanum: Members of the mysterious Valedictor temple, Knights-Arcanum are unknowable but potent mages charged with protecting recovered ancient lore. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 3x Annihilators: Dispatched to unleash Sigmar’s destructive wrath, Annihilators thunder into the enemy with such force that they scatter their foes like matchsticks. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
– 10x Vindictors: Dauntless warriors of the Redeemer conclaves, the Vindictors are the shieldwall upon which the forces of ruin shatter. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
39x Kruleboyz Emboldened by the arrival of Kragnos and eager to spread beyond the borders of their ancestral swamps, the Kruleboyz are a vicious, cunning breed of orruk who enjoy nothing more than laying their enemies low with the sneakiest, most underhanded tactics they can devise.
– 1x Killaboss on Great Gnashtoof: Particularly storied Killabosses can procure all manner of terrifying, swamp-dwelling mounts from the Beast-breakaz to show off their status. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 105mm Oval Base.
– 1x Murknob with Belcha-banna: Murknobs are champion warriors among the Kruleboyz, and they revel in taking the heads of their adversaries – honestly or otherwise. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 1x Swampcalla Shaman with 1x Pot-grot: Even for Kruleboyz, Swampcalla Shamans are foul creatures. These spell-flingers have an innate connection to the mires they inhabit, which they channel into noisome spells of debilitation while brewing up vile elixirs to aid their green-skinned kin. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
– 1x Killaboss with 1x Stab-grot: Killabosses are the warlords of the Kruleboyz. Each has wrested their position from rivals by being not only a potent warrior but also possessed of true Morkish kunnin’. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
– 3x Man-skewer Boltboyz: The fiendish poisoned crossbows wielded by the Man-skewer Boltboyz are powerful enough to take down a charging grunta with one shot. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
– 10x Gutrippaz: Gutrippaz form the slimy heart of the Kruleboyz. These mobs of spear-wielding greenskins are known for their vicious kunnin’ and the spiteful amusement they find in laying low the enemy with their wicked, poisoned weapons. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
– 20x Hobgrot Slittaz: These malicious little brutes delight in eviscerating the foe with their slitta-knives and employing explosive devices pilfered from their duardin paymasters. These models come supplied with 20x Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Bases.
14x Warscroll Cards and 2x Allegiance Ability Cards: Quickly look up the stats and abilities of your Citadel miniatures with these reference cards, ensuring you’ll never need to go digging through a book right in the middle of an exciting game.
Ready to get playing? Click here to get your copy for mail order, or in-store pickup and start the epic battle!