Check out our gallery featuring all of our favorite new release tabletop games at Third Eye!
New Pokemon V Boxes and Decks flying onto the shelves!!
Dragonite, Hoopa and Rapid/Single Strike Urshifu have entered the ring!
Dragonite V is an intelligent and powerful Pokémon capable of circling the globe in less than a day. Trainers rarely see this Pokémon—and few are lucky enough to catch one! But at long last this sought-after Dragon-type can stand beside you with the Dragonite V Box! You’ll get the fierce but kindhearted Dragonite V in both playable and display sizes, as well as extra goodies from Pokémon TCG booster packs.
The Mythical Pokémon Hoopa has arrived as a powerful Pokémon V that’s ready to juggle rings, reach across hyperspace, and find a place in your collection! The Pokémon TCG: Hoopa V Box includes the Fusion Strike Hoopa V whose Two-Faced Ability turns it into a Psychic- and Darkness-type Pokémon as long as it’s in play (it’s normally just a Darkness type). When the time comes for Hoopa V to unleash an attack, its Shadow Impact hits for 170 damage, but in return, you must place three damage counters on one of your Pokémon.
Continue the wedding festivities with this GORGEOUS crushed velvet GIFT BUNDLE!!
Two of Innistrad’s most influential vampires are getting married – and you’re invited!Your name’s listed right under “Main Course”, but that’s probably a mistake. Embrace your inner vampire with new Blood tokens, and command double-sided creatures with the power to transform on the battlefield.
Each gift bundle comes equipped with:
9 Innistrad: Crimson Vow Set Booster Packs
1 Foil Alt-Art Promo Cards
20 Foil Basic Lands
20 Nonfoil Basic Lands
1 Spindown Life Counter
1 Card Storage Box
Can you stack the camels in your caravan with goods without making them topple?
In Camel Up: Off Season, each of the 3-5 players has their own caravan of four camels that can carry goods, with the camels being able to carry 3, 4, 5, and 6 goods. Goods come in four types – carpets, vases, dates, and (non-date) fruit – and these goods will be available at markets, with one more market in play than the number of players. Each double-sided market indicates how many face-up and face-down cards are placed there, in addition to the special power of that market.
At the start of a round, players bid to see who selects goods first from a market, with the bidding rules being set by the back of the topmost goods card in the deck. Whoever wins the bid pays their money to the bank, while everyone else keeps their coins. (Coins are victory points, so you might not want to throw away too many of them!)
The winning bidder chooses a market, uses the power of that market (if they wish), then takes all of the goods from that market, flips them face up (if needed), then loads the goods on their camels. A camel can hold goods of only one type, and if a goods type is on a camel, then you must continue placing that good on the same camel. Each camel has a goods limit, however, and if you exceed that limit, then you must throw away all of that type of good.
Each other player in clockwise order then chooses an unchosen market, optionally uses its power, and collects and loads its goods. Each player then has the option of selling goods from at most one camel, with each type of goods paying out in different ways:
•Dates: Cards show 1-4 dates, and the more you sell at once, the more money you receive.
•Carpets: Cards come in six colors, and you can’t sell the same color twice in a batch. Again, the more you sell at once, the better.
•Vases: Cards come in three types (with some overlap), and you can sell only one shape at a time
•Fruit: Cards come in four types worth different amounts, and you can sell only the lowest-valued fruit.
Place a 1 coin on the unchosen market, flip all the other markets, refill those markets with cards, then start the next round. When the deck runs out, complete one more round – selling once from each of your camels – then whoever has the most money wins.
Third Eye Fast Facts:
Game Length: 45 minutes
Spot it! 1, 2, 3 is BACK in this clean Reprint!
Spot it! 1, 2, 3 is a fun and rewarding way for preschoolers to learn their one, two, threes and the shapes that inhabit our world. This educational game is truly amazing! There is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any two cards. Spot it to win!
Third Eye Fast Facts:
Game Length: 15 minutes
Harness the power of Lesser Gods and Demons to help you succeed!
While all gods possess power and responsibility beyond that of mortal ken, they themselves were never created equal. Not all bestrode the world like the mighty sun, or commanded the realm of the dead, or even represented all of feline kind in their regal majesty.
The lesser gods and demons knew their place, and divined that their survival would hinge on levying favor with the one patron that would dominate the cosmos when all was done. It was not a matter of followers or that their duties were of any lesser import. Yet the whims of fate and the cosmic tide had left them without grand monuments and legions of devoted followers. Such was the nature of a divine existence.
For the patron deities that grant them succor, these Guardians ply their talents in their patrons’ names, adding to their grandeur and protecting their devoted followers as their own. Serving the mighty was their truest path to enduring this war to end all wars.
The Guardians Set introduces a new set of Guardians ready to join the gods in their quest. Most of the Guardians contained in this set are terrible demons with vicious abilities the gods would much rather have at their side than used against them. The introduction of new Guardians into the game gives new options to select from, increasing the possibilities for different combinations and interactions for each game. The presence or absence of each Guardian can have a profound impact on the gameplay dynamics.
Third Eye Fast Facts:
Game Length: 90 minutes
Build your castle. Set your war machines up. Get ready to raze opponents’ fortifications. Get the Assault started!
Assault on the Castle is a dexterity game set in the Middle Ages. Players take the role of fierce Lords and Ladies to destroy opponents’ castles by using fearsome war machines. During the game, players build their castle of cards and attempt to destroy their opponents’ castles y throwing cards as ammunition. The last castle standing wins!
Combine two copies to play epic games up to eight players!
Third Eye Fast Facts:
Game Length: 15-30 minutes
Games Workshop is adding two more AWESOME and LARGE kits to their Stormcast Eternals line!
With the Pact Draconis sworn between Sigmar and the drake-lords Krondys and Karazai, the Draconith set forth to fight back against a resurgent Kragnos and reclaim their ancestral lands. Some choose to bear heroic Stormcast Eternals into battle, evaluating chosen Stormcasts for weeks on end before forming a symbiotic pact between dragon and rider. Borne on powerful wings, these Stormdrake Guard swoop down on any foes unfortunate enough to get in their way, destroying hordes of lesser beings with blade, flame, and claw.
Smash through enemy lines with the might of Sigmar’s Draconith allies, bearing elite warriors of the Extremis chamber. These fast and deadly Monster units are just as capable of roasting their foes with wyrmflame as they are skewering them on the ends of lances and swords, and pose a mortal threat to enemy champions who think themselves safe behind their lines. Their ancient Draconith heritage also lends them an innate resistance to magic, frustrating the efforts of wizards who hope to twist arcane power against such noble creatures.
Long ago, before Sigmar was plucked from the heavens by the great drake Dracothion, the powerful Draconith empire was brought low at the hands of Kragnos, whose divine rampage smashed city after city until only a handful of Draconith remained. In a desperate gambit to defeat what they could not kill, the princes Krondys and Karazai enlisted the aid of the enigmatic Lord Kroak to seal Kragnos beneath a mountain, where he stayed until the Necroquake sundered his prison. With the God of Earthquakes returned, the Draconith princes have sworn the Pact Draconis with Sigmar and lead a new generation to war against the enemies of Order.
As an ancient and powerful being steeped in celestial magic, Krondys is a potent mystical force on the battlefield capable of unleashing debilitating storms on command. His magical might is matched by his prowess in melee, able to sweep entire regiments from the battlefield with a casual flick of his massive wrist, while foes are burned to ash by blazing tempests of draconic fire.
There are even more GW Goodies dropping Saturday!!
Song of Ice and Fire coming out with 3 awesome new additions!!
A Song of Ice & Fire: Frozen Shore Chariots
One does not normally connect the Wildlings north of the Wall with war machines, but Frozen Shore Chariots are surprisingly effective despite their primitive construction. Made of wood and bone, and hauled by massive wolf/hound hybrids bred for strength and ferocity, the Chariots can pull two men and an assortment of weaponry, not only towards the enemy, but often crashing straight through even hardened ranks. That said, use them with caution, for a chariot’s primary weakness lies in becoming bogged down. But a wise commander keeps their chariots mobile, delivering strike after strike through hapless enemy lines.
A Song of Ice & Fire: Free Folk Heroes #2
While most of the Seven Kingdoms believe tales of the supernatural beyond the Wall to be mere myths and legends, the Night’s Watch knows different. Direwolves, great bears, giants, and practitioners of ancient magics are very real, made even more threatening united under the banner of the Free Folk.
Mag the Mighty, Chieftain of the Giants, leads his people from the front, easily capable of smashing entire enemy ranks on his own. The giant known as Wun Wun is, if anything, even larger than Mag, and as a vanguard knows no equal.
A Song of Ice & Fire: Silenced Men
War is not a silent business. The heat of battle fills the air with shouts, war cries, and most notably death screams. That is except for the crew of House Greyjoy’s warship Silence. Comprised entirely of mutes, battling against Silenced Men proves unsettling even to disciplined troops, for in death they utter no sound. While wearing only light armor, the Silenced Men wield honed greataxes, capable of sundering through heavy plate with ease, and their speed suits them for flanking maneuvers or to charge exposed or weakened ranks. Guard against them well, for their maneuvers will come without the slightest warning or sound.
MORE UNIT GOODNESS FOR STAR WARS LEGION!!
Protect key Separatist personnel with the IG-100 MagnaGuards Unit Expansion! These implacable droids are programmed as unflinching bodyguards for key Separatist commanders like General Grievous and Count Dooku. Armed with deadly electrostaffs and precision blaster pistols, the menacing MagnaGuards will continue to fight after losing limbs – or even their head!
NR-N99 Persuader-class Tank Droid
Protect key Separatist personnel with the IG-100 MagnaGuards Unit Expansion for Star Wars: Legion! These implacable droids are programmed as unflinching bodyguards for key Separatist commanders like General Grievous and Count Dooku. Armed with deadly electrostaffs and precision blaster pistols, the menacing MagnaGuards will continue to fight after losing limbs– or even their head!
Infantry Support Platform
Battle in any environment with the Infantry Support Platform Unit Expansion for Star Wars: Legion! An immense rear-mounted turbofan and powerful repulsors make this a true all-terrain vehicle, helping the Republic meet its foes on any battlefield. Featuring armaments that punch significantly above its weight, its paired pilots can direct each weapon individually, or link them together to take on larger prey.
There’s TONS more GOODIES not on this newsletter. Come in, explore or give us a phone call and we can explore for you!! <3
Hey gang! Here’s a full listing of new releases arriving at all Third Eye locations this Wednesday! See something you just absolutely gotta have? Shoot us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to set it aside for you!
- A QUICK & EASY BUNDLE TP
- ACTION COMICS #1036
- ACTION COMICS #1036 CVR B JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
- ALIEN 8 ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- ALIEN 8 SHAVRIN VARIANT
- ALIEN 8 SILVA VARIANT 1:25
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 78 ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 78 LIEFELD DEADPOOL 30TH
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 78 SHALVEY MILES MORALES
- AMETHYST PRINCESS OF GEMWORLD TP
- ARCHIE & FRIENDS CHRISTMAS CALAMITY #1
- ARCHIE 80TH ANNIVERSARY JUMBO COMICS DIGEST #5
- ART OF AMCS WALKING DEAD UNIVERSE HC
- ATTACK ON TITAN COLOSSAL ED TP VOL 06
- AVENGERS TECH-ON 4
- AVENGERS TECH-ON 4 MOMOKO VARIANT
- BALLAD FOR SOPHIE GN
- BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #8
- BATMAN AND ROBIN AND HOWARD TP
- BATMAN SUPERMAN TP VOL 02 WORLDS DEADLIEST
- BATMAN THE IMPOSTER #2 ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- BATMAN THE IMPOSTER #2 CVR B LEE BERMEJO
- BATMAN URBAN LEGENDS #9 (FEAR STATE)
- BATMAN URBAN LEGENDS #9 (FEAR STATE) CVR B
- BATMAN URBAN LEGENDS #9 (FEAR STATE) CVR C
- BEHEMOTH S RANKED MONSTER CAT ELF GIRL PET GN
- BERSERK DELUXE EDITION HC VOL 09
- BETTER PLACE GN
- BIRDS OF SHANGRI-LA GN VOL 02
- BLACK MANTA #3
- BLACK MANTA #3 CVR B SANFORD GREENE CARD
- BLUE FLAME #5 CVR B YOSHITANI
- BORUTO NARUTO NEXT GEN VIBRATION STARS BORUTO
- BOUNCE BACK GN
- CANTO III LIONHEARTED #4
- CANTO III LIONHEARTED #4 CVR B 1:10
- CARNYVERSE SAGA SHAMANIC APE ONE SHOT
- CARNYVERSE SAGA SUNNYHAZE ONE SHOT
- CAT NINJA GN VOL 02 TIME HEIST
- CIMMERIAN BEYOND THE BLACK RIVER #2
- CIMMERIAN BEYOND THE BLACK RIVER #2 CVR B
- CIMMERIAN BEYOND THE BLACK RIVER #2 CVR C
- CIMMERIAN BEYOND THE BLACK RIVER #2 CVR D CASAS
- CIMMERIAN BEYOND THE BLACK RIVER #2 CVR E 1:10
- CIMMERIAN BEYOND THE BLACK RIVER #2 CVR F 1:20
- CIMMERIAN BEYOND THE BLACK RIVER #2 CVR G 1:30
- CIRQUE DU FREAK MANGA OMNIBUS GN VOL 04
- COVENANT ART OF ALLEN WILLIAMS SC
- CROSSOVER #9 CVR B PANOSIAN
- DANCE IN VAMPIRE BUND AGE OF SCARLET ORDER GN
- DARK SOULS COMPLETE COLL TP
- DEADPOOL BLACK WHITE & BLOOD 4
- DEADPOOL BLACK WHITE & BLOOD 4 ALLRED VARIANT
- DEADPOOL BLACK WHITE & BLOOD 4 PANOSIAN 1:25 VAR
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR B SUYDAM
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR C LINSNER
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR D ACOSTA
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR E COSPLAY
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR F 1:10 INCV SUYDAM
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR G 1:20 INCV COSPLAY
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR H 1:25 INCV LINSNER
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR I 1:30 INCV ACOSTA
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR L FOC BONUS LINSNER
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR M 1:7 FOC INCV
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR N 1:11 FOC INCV
- DIE!NAMITE LIVES #5 CVR O 1:15 FOC INCV
- DR STONE GN VOL 19
- EDGAR ALLAN POE`S SNIFTER OF DEATH #2
- ELDER SISTER-LIKE ONE GN VOL 0
- ERO NINJA SCROLLS GN VOL 01
- ETERNALS 7
- ETERNALS 7 HENRY MCU VARIANT
- ETERNALS 7 LOZANO MCU VARIANT
- ETERNALS 7 MOMOKO VARIANT
- ETERNALS 7 MOMOKO VIRGIN 1:50 VARIAN
- ETERNALS 7 NAUCK HEADSHOT VARIANT
- ETERNALS 7 RIBIC DESIGN 1:10 VARIANT
- EXCALIBUR 25
- EXCALIBUR 25 MOMOKO VARIANT
- FEMFORCE #194
- FLY ME TO THE MOON GN VOL 08
- FRIEREN BEYOND JOURNEYS END GN VOL 01
- FRONTIERSMAN #2
- FUTURE STATE GOTHAM #7
- FUTURE STATE GOTHAM #7 CVR B ROSE BESCH CARD
- GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #287
- GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #287 CVR B BILLY
- GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #287 CVR C 1:10
- GODZILLA VS BIOLLANTE 1989 BIOLLANTE DEFO REAL
- HAPPY SUGAR LIFE GN VOL 10
- HARLEY QUINN THE ANIMATED SERIES THE EAT BANG KILL TOUR #3 (OF 6) CVR B MEGHAN HETRICK CARD STOCK VAR ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- HAZURE SKILL LEGENDARY ASSASSIN GN VOL 02
- HEAVEN NO HELL NEW ED HC
- HELLIONS 17
- HELLIONS 17 CHRISTOPHER ACTION FIGURE VARIANT
- HILL HOUSE BOX SET
- HIMAWARI HOUSE GN
- HOME SICK PILOTS TP VOL 02
- HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 CVR F 1:50 INCV BUENO
- I AM BATMAN #3 ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- I AM BATMAN #3 CVR B KIM JACINTO CARD STOCK VAR
- JAMES BOND ARCHIVES HC REVISED NO TIME TO DIE ED
- JAMES BOND HIMEROS #2
- JAMES BOND HIMEROS #2 CVR B GUICE
- JAMES BOND HIMEROS #2 CVR C 1:10 INCV
- JAMES BOND HIMEROS #2 CVR F 1:7 FOC INCV
- JOKER #9 ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- JOKER #9 CVR B MICO SUYAN PUNCHLINE CONNECTING
- JOKER #9 CVR C MICO SUYAN JOKER CONNECTING VAR
- JOKER #9 1:25 INCV VAR
- JUNJI ITO CAT DIARY YON & MU COLL ED HC
- JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK THE NEW 52 OMNIBUS HC
- JUSTICE LEAGUE LAST RIDE #7
- JUSTICE LEAGUE LAST RIDE #7 CVR B CHIP
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR B SAYGER
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR C SEELEY
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR D CELO
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR E PHOTO
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR G 1:20 INCV
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR H 1:25 INCV
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR I 1:30 INCV LEE
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR L FOC BONUS PHOTO
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR M 1:7 FOC INCV
- KISS PHANTOM OBSESSION #3 CVR N 1:11 FOC INCV
- KONOSUBA GOD BLESSING WONDERFUL WORLD GN VOL 12
- LIFE IS STRANGE SETTLING DUST #2
- LIFE IS STRANGE TP VOL 05 COMING HOME
- LITTLE SHOPPE OF HORRORS #47
- LIVING DEAD DOLLS ELVIRA MISTRESS OF THE DARK
- LORE OLYMPUS GN VOL 01
- MACHIMAHO MADE WRONG PERSON MAGICAL GIRL GN VOL
- MAGIC THE GATHERING (MTG) #8
- MAGIC THE GATHERING (MTG) #8 CVR B ARMENTARO
- MAGIC THE GATHERING (MTG) #8 CVR C HIDDEN SPARK
- MAGIC THE GATHERING (MTG) #8 CVR D 1:10 INCV
- MAGIC THE GATHERING (MTG) #8 CVR E 1:25 INCV
- MAGIC THE GATHERING (MTG) #8 CVR F 1:50 INCV
- MAMO #5
- MAMO #5 CVR B 1:10 INCV NGUYEN
- MAN-BAT TP
- MAN-EATERS CURSED #5
- MAN-EATERS CURSED #5 CVR B MITERNIQUE
- MAO GN VOL 02
- MAZEBOOK #3
- MAZEBOOK #3 CVR B HERNANDEZ WALTA
- MDS MEGA SCALE HALLOWEEN 2 (1981) MICHAEL MYERS
- MIGHTY JACK TRILOGY BOXED SET
- MIGHTY MORPHIN #13
- MIGHTY MORPHIN #13 CVR B LEGACY VAR CARLIN
- MIGHTY MORPHIN #13 CVR C 1:10 INCV LEE
- MIGHTY MORPHIN #13 CVR D 1:15 INCV CARLINI
- MIGHTY MORPHIN #13 CVR E 1:25 INCV MONTES
- MIGHTY MORPHIN #13 CVR F FOC REVEAL VAR DEL
- MIGHTY MORPHIN #13 CVR H UNLOCKABLE VAR MONTES
- MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN 32 ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN 32 ANKA VARIANT
- MOST IMPORTANT COMIC BOOK ON EARTH STORIES TO
- MY DATE WITH MONSTERS #1
- MY DATE WITH MONSTERS #1 CVR B 1:15 HARREN
- NEVER NEVER #1 (OF 5) 2ND PTG
- NIB SECRETS
- NIGHTMARE IN SAVANNAH GN
- NO ONE ELSE TP
- NO ONE LEFT TO FIGHT II #2
- NO ONE LEFT TO FIGHT II #2 CVR B
- NOTTINGHAM TP VOL 01 DEATH AND TAXES
- NYX #1
- NYX #1 CVR B BESC
- NYX #1 CVR C DAGNINO
- NYX #1 CVR D VIGONTE
- NYX #1 CVR F 1:10 INCV BESCH B&W
- NYX #1 CVR G 1:20 INCV DAGNINO VIRGIN
- NYX #1 CVR H 1:25 INCV VIGONTE VIRGIN
- NYX #1 CVR I 1:30 INCV PARRILLO B&W
- NYX #1 CVR J 1:40 INCV BESCH B&W VIRGIN
- NYX #1 CVR O FOC BONUS TMNT HOMAGE HAESER
- NYX #1 CVR P FOC BONUS DANI
- NYX #1 CVR Q FOC BONUS RUBI
- NYX #1 CVR R 1:7 FOC INCV RUBI VIRGIN
- NYX #1 CVR S 1:11 FOC INCV TMNT HOMAGE HAESER
- NYX #1 CVR T 1:11 FOC INCV VIGONTE B&W VIRGIN
- NYX #1 CVR U 1:15 FOC INCV DANI VIRGIN
- OBLIVION SONG BY KIRKMAN & DE FELICI #34
- ORDINARY GODS #5
- ORDINARY GODS #5 CVR B 1:25 INCV DOALY
- OUT #2
- PANTHA #1 PROMO ASHCAN
- PEACH BOY RIVERSIDE GN VOL 03
- PENNYWORTH #4
- PHENOM X #1
- PHENOM X #1 CVR B MCFARLANE
- PHENOM X #1 CVR C 1:10 INCV MUNIZ B&W
- POKEMON JOURNEYS SERIES GN VOL 01
- PROCTOR VALLEY ROAD TP
- PROPHET AGAINST SLAVERY BENJAMIN LAY GN
- RADIANT BLACK #9
- RED ROOM ANTISOCIAL NETWORK TP
- REGARDING MATTER OF OSWALDS BODY #1 ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- REGARDING MATTER OF OSWALDS BODY #1 1:25
- REGARDING MATTER OF OSWALDS BODY #1 CVR C
- REGARDING MATTER OF OSWALDS BODY #1 CVR D
- RICK AND MORTY CORPORATE ASSETS #1
- RICK AND MORTY CORPORATE ASSETS #1 CVR B LEE
- RIGHTEOUS THIRST FOR VENGEANCE #2
- ROBIN & BATMAN #1 ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- ROBIN & BATMAN #1 CVR B JEFF LEMIRE VAR ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- ROBIN & BATMAN #1 1:25 INCV VAR
- ROBIN & BATMAN #1 1:50 INCV VAR
- SANRIO POMPOMS ALL YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS SC
- SASAKI AND MIYANO GN VOL 04
- SAVAGE AVENGERS 26
- SEA OF STARS #11
- SEX EDUCATION 120 PERCENT GN VOL 02
- SHAMAN KING OMNIBUS TP VOL 05
- SHORT WHILE ORIGINAL GN H
- SIX SIDEKICKS OF TRIGGER KEATON #6
- SIX SIDEKICKS OF TRIGGER KEATON #6 CVR B DE
- SMART GIRL HC
- SNELSON #4
- SO IM A SPIDER SO WHAT KUMOKO SISTERS GN VOL 01
- SONJAVERSAL #9
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR B LINSNER
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR C LEE & CHUNG
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR D YOON
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR E COSPLAY
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR F 1:10 INCV LINSNER B&W
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR G 1:15 INCV LEE B&W
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR H 1:20 INCV YOON B&
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR I 1:25 INCV COSPLAY B&W
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR O 1:7 FOC INCV COSPL
- SONJAVERSAL #9 CVR P 1:11 FOC INCV YOON
- STAR WARS GUARDIANS OF WHILLS GN
- STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC 11 ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC 11 DUURSEMA 1:25 VARIANT
- STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC 11 MOMOKO VARIANT
- STAR WARS INSIDER #206 FOC VAR
- STAR WARS INSIDER #206 NEWSSTAND ED
- STAR WARS INSIDER #206 PX ED
- STAR WARS INSIDER FICTION COLL HC VOL 02
- STATIC SEASON ONE #4
- STILLWATER BY ZDARSKY & PEREZ #11
- STRANGE ACADEMY 13
- STRANGE ACADEMY 13 ADAMS CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT
- STRANGE ACADEMY 13 HEIGHT UNLUCKY 13 VARIANT
- SUNDOME MILKY WAY GN VOL 02
- SUPERMAN THE ONE WHO FELL TP
- SUPERMAN VS LOBO #2
- SUPERMAN VS LOBO #2 CVR B FICO OSSIO VAR
- TALES OF TERROR QTRLY BACHELORETTE PARTY
- TALES OF TERROR QTRLY BACHELORETTE PARTY CVR B
- TALES OF TERROR QTRLY BACHELORETTE PARTY CVR C
- TALES OF TERROR QTRLY BACHELORETTE PARTY CVR D
- TELEPATHS #3
- THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED OTHERWORLDER V7
- THE THING 1
- THE THING 1 BERMEJO VARIANT
- THE THING 1 NAUCK HEADSHOT VARIANT
- THE THING 1 SUPERLOG 1:25 VARIANT
- THROUGH THE HEART OF IT NEW YORK NEW YORK HC
- TITANS UNITED #3
- TITANS UNITED #3 CVR B KAEL NGU CARD
- TRANSFORMERS WRECKERS TREAD & CIRCUITS #2
- TRANSFORMERS WRECKERS TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 1:10
- TROVER SAVES THE UNIVERSE #4
- UNBELIEVABLE UNTEENS WORLD OF BLACK HAMMER #4
- UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #17
- UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #17 CVR B MULLER
- UNIMPRESSED HC
- UNNATURAL OMNIBUS HC
- VAMPIRELLA #25
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR B MAER
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR C BESCH
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR D EOM
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR E COSPLAY
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR F GUNDUZ
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR G LACCHEI
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR H 1:10 INCV LEE TRADE
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR I 1:10 INCV SANAPO TRADE
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR J 1:15 INCV LUPACCHINO
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR K 1:15 INCV MASTRAZZO
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR L 1:15 INCV SANAPO B&W
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR M 1:15 INCV BESCH MONO
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR N 1:20 INCV PARRILLO B&W
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR O 1:20 INCV LEE VIRGIN
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR P 1:25 INCV COSPLAY VIRGIN
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR Q 1:25 INCV MASTRAZZO
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR R 1:30 INCV MASTRAZZO B&W
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR T 1:50 INCV EOM VIRGIN
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR U 1:50 INCV LACCHEI VIRGIN
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZB FOC BONUS FLEECS
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZC FOC BONUS TMNT HOMAGE
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZD FOC BONUS RB WHITE
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZE FOC BONUS CASTRO
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZF 1:7 FOC INCV CASTRO
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZG 1:7 FOC INCV GUNDUZ
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZH 1:11 FOC INCV FLEECS
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZI 1:11 FOC INCV TMNT
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZJ 1:15 FOC INCV RB WHITE
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZK 1:21 FOC INCV SANAPO
- VAMPIRELLA #25 CVR ZL 1:25 FOC INCV
- VAN HELSING RETURN LEAGUE OF MONSTERS #1
- VAN HELSING RETURN LEAGUE OF MONSTERS #1 CVR B
- VAN HELSING RETURN LEAGUE OF MONSTERS #1 CVR C
- VENOM 1 ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- VENOM 1 BACHALO VARIANT
- VENOM 1 BLACK BLANK COVER VARIANT
- VENOM 1 DELL’OTTO VARIANT. ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- VENOM 1 INHYUK LEE VARIANT ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- VENOM 1 MEDINA HIDDEN GEM 1:50 VARIANT
- VENOM 1 MOMOKO VARIANT
- VENOM 1 MOMOKO VIRGIN 1:100 VARIANT
- VENOM 1 NAUCK HEADSHOT VARIANT
- VENOM 1 ROMITA JR VARIANT
- VENOM 1 SIENKIEWICZ 1:25 VARIANT
- WALKING DEAD DLX #26 CVR B ADLARD & MCCAIG
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE #1 CVR ZF 3RDEYE EXC ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1. ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1 CVR B ***THIRD EYE CERTIFIED COOL***
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1 CVR C
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1 CVR D ***THIRD EYE MUST BUY***
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1 CVR E 1:25
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1 CVR F 1:50
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1 CVR G 1:75
- WHATS THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #1 CVR H 1:100
- WITCHBLOOD #8
- WITCHBLOOD #8 CVR B STERLE
- WITCHBLOOD #8 CVR C YOSHITANI
- WONDER WOMAN #781
- WONDER WOMAN #781 CVR B TK CARD STOCK VAR
- WORLD OF ARCHIE JUMBO COMICS DIGEST #114
- YOTSUBA GN VOL 15
- YOUTH ROMANTIC COMEDY WRONG EXPECTED GN VOL 16
DUNE: House Secrets drops on Friday and we’re more hype than ever for all the SPICE goodness hitting us this month!!
Arrakis, the planet of spice and endless sand at the far end of the Imperium, is filled with intrigue, conflict, and war. On the infamous planet of Dune, you find yourself between two Great Houses. The sinister House Harkonnen schemes for power and profit, while those loyal to House Atreides rally a rebellion among the native inhabitants long suppressed under Harkonnen rule.
Dune: House Secrets is a cooperative story-driven game in which you join the resistance against House Harkonnen! Experiencing an original adventure inspired by the blockbuster film, you must complete a series of missions with limited time and resources. It’s impossible to experience every encounter, and the story changes as you make hard decisions and sacrifices along the way. How will you uncover the secrets of Arrakis?
THIRD EYE FAST FACTS:
Game Length: 120-180 minutes
One of our favorite series of games is BACK, the Century Trilogy!!
Introducing Century, a series of exciting and wonderfully addictive stand-alone, mixable games. Each title is set in different centuries, from the 15th to the 17th, and depicts the major trading systems and routes of these eras. While quick and easy to learn, the century trilogy will fully engage even the most strategic players.
SPICE ROAD – Discover the beauties of the spice trading road and its colorful markets with the amazing artwork by international renowned artist Fernanda Suarez. Wrap your mind around simple and pure game mechanics combined with a touch of deck-building system that lead to endless strategies and decisions.
EASTERN WONDERS – Take to the high seas as a merchant in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure for glory and profit in the exotic Spice Islands. the richly satisfying game mechanics will provide you infinite variability and countless strategies.
A NEW WORLD – Explore the New World as a merchant at the turn of the 16th Century. On the verge of the wilderness, you’ll need to hunt and gather, harvest resources, explore, and trade with native inhabitants to survive. Players experienced with the Century Trilogy will immediately the series’ hallmark trading mechanism but will be impressed with the new twist on worker placement!
Collect all three!
Never fear, the My Hero Academia Collectible Card Game is (almost) here!
In the My Hero Academia CCG, players will build powerful decks around the students of Class 1-A and the heroes and villains that surround them, battling rivals with an all new collection of cards developed around the characters and quirks of the fan-favorite series.
Featuring an updated card layout and carefully considered design, the My Hero Academia Collectible Card Game will be approachable for new players, introducing them to the depth and strategy of the UniVersus system, while maintaining complete compatibility with previous UFS/UVS releases.
Sleeve these up with Dragon Shield’s line of My Hero Academia sleeves designed especially for the card game!!
Tons of great releases for Cat Lovers this year and this 5E compatible adventure is the cat’s meow!
Welcome to the City of Cats, where some very ambitious people have their paws and claws out, where thieves prowl, and where the goddess Bastet herself walks the streets! This city gazetteer and adventure collection is a perfect introduction to the Southlands campaign setting. It also fits neatly into any desert setting where cats are sacred and rats are cautious and sly.
City of Cats is FULLY COMPATIBLE with the 5th Edition of the world’s first roleplaying game and includes:
- Three wild adventures for levels 1 to 5, loaded with memorable NPCs
- Dozens of fully detailed and illustrated villains, NPCs, and new monsters
- A poster map of the city’s dusty streets, rich temples, deadly docks, and the River of Sand!
- An official 5th Edition character sheet for heroes in the city
- A complete gazetteer of its districts filled with adventure ideas and distinctive characters
Sniff what’s in the air and prepare for adventure—in the City of Cats!
From the creator of hit games such as Agricola, Bohnanza and much more is Patchwork: Halloween Edition!
In this absolutely special Halloween Edition, things get spooky: Someone messed around with your favorite Patchwork! Still so many pieces of cloth and eyeballs lying around. Wait – eyeballs?? Ah, this is where things get really messy!
This game includes 14 odd rebalanced patches. Was this Uwe or – a ghost? Anyways, this is the season to get your pumpkins out and make the most horrible Halloween-themed quilt ever! And if you still have not played Patchwork at all – why not trick & treat yourself into it?
Third Eye Fast facts:
Game Length: 30 minutes
New from Yu-Gi-Oh!, grab this Cyber Strike Structure Deck before it’s all gone!
Master the forbidden Fusion arts that combine fierce Dragon and Machine monsters with Structure Deck: Cyber Strike!
Structure Deck: Cyber Strike enhances both of Zane Truesdale’s strategies from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime! This is one of the most customizable Structure Decks yet. You can choose to focus on Zane’s original Cyber Dragon Fusion strategy, his Dragon-based Cyberdark strategy, or play both together in a single Deck like in the later seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
Another hot set of Challenger Decks for Magic the Gathering!
Whether you’re an aggro or a combo master, there’s a deck for everyone!
Four different 75-card decks—each featuring a different strategy—are ready to play out of the box. Each Challenger Deck comes with a complete 60-card main deck and a 15-card sideboard.
- Azorius Spirits—Summon spirits and a flock of fliers to bring your opponent down.
- Orzhov Auras— Grow and protect your creatures, then raise them from the grave.
- Mono Red Burn—Assemble an army and scorch your opponent directly.
- Lotus Field Combo—Build up your resources, then win the game in a single turn.
These decks are intended to be playable and competitive at a local level, ready to challenge friends and foes alike. All cards have been previously printed in Pioneer-legal sets and are legal in the Pioneer format.
One of the biggest deck building games is BACK with Curse of the Golden Isles!
At last, we sail beyond the Severed Seas! So, brave adventures, gather your crew, kiss your loved one`s goodbye, and take a swig of your strongest rum, because once again adventure is on the horizon. Beware the monsters of the deep and the cursed dead that sail these haunted seas. Prepare yourself for adventure as you try to unravel the Curse of the Golden Isles and claim its treasure as your own. The award-winning deckbuilding game sails toward gold and glory! Find the cursed treasure and cleanse it to gain forbidden power. Protect your crew from the undead pirates that haunt the Golden Isles.
Fresh off of Kickstarter is this killer set of accessories for your 5E adventure!
When the kobolds launched Deep Magic for 5th Edition, we had no idea where it would go. The book is amazing, and a full set of high-quality, printed spell cards would make it better at the table—and allow any DM to choose which spells to (quite literally) hand out to players!
These poker-sized playing cards are each printed with complete spell information for 1 spell per card. Each class has a different card back that shows off particular class themes (nature for druids, music for bards, and so on).
In each class-based spell deck, you get all the Deep Magic spells for that class. The exception is with the arcane classes, where we had to split them into an Apprentice level and a Master level—because wizards, warlocks, and sorcerers know a LOT of spells!
Each individual spell deck includes up to 385 spell cards—even the paladins get 66 new spells! You get the stats and the spell text, ready to play or to hand out as new information in scroll form.
Each deck expands your game-play enormously, whether you prefer a bard, cleric, druid, paladin, ranger, sorcerer, warlock, or wizard! Choose the deck that corresponds to your class or get an extra deck for a friend.
New Dice, Paint Kits and more this weekend and you can check out the full line of new releases here!
INNISTRAD: MIDNIGHT HUNT pre-release awesomeness arrives this weekend — get your pre-release packs & more to kick off the next MTG set in the comfort of your own home!
Innistrad: Midnight Hunt promises to be a howling good time. By the silvery shine of moonlight, you’ll find plenty of packs to hunt for. What you’ll do if you find a pack of Werewolf creatures—or, more likely, they find you—is entirely another matter. (Good luck!)
TEN debuts from ALDERAC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP this week — and it’s a blast!
TEN is an exciting push-your-luck and auction game for the whole family! Players draw cards one-at-a-time, trying to add as many as they can without exceeding a total value of TEN, or they bust! Players may push their luck to draw more cards and use currency to buy additional cards in their attempt to build the longest number sequence in each color. When valuable wildcards emerge from the deck, players compete in auctions to obtain them in order to fill gaps in their sequences!
Game Length: 15-30 minutes
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR brings us the ORRUK Battletomes this Saturday!
The Orruks are Destruction incarnate. This vicious and primal race of natural-born killers loves nothing more than to wage unending war. Their society is built around conflict, and huge migratory invasions called Waaagh!s erupt from all corners of the Mortal Realms to drown the worlds of Order, Death, and Chaos in a green tide of violence. To face the Orruk Warclans is to face total annihilation, for their numbers are beyond counting, and they live solely for the thrill of bloody combat.
In this book, you’ll discover the history of the Orruk Warclans, including their presence across the Mortal Realms and the societies that hold them together. As well as exploring the movements and motives of the orruk race, Battletome: Orruk Warclans also gives you insight into their spiritual connection to Gorkamorka, the primordial god of Destruction. The background information is complemented by a full suite of rules allowing you to field armies of Ironjawz, Bonesplitterz, and Kruleboyz, or to combine all three clans into one colossal Big Waaagh!.
THE NEW EDITION OF GALAXY TRUCKER ARRIVES THIS WEEK, BRINGING THE CLASSIC TABLETOP GAME BACK TO LIFE!
In the fast and goofy family game Galaxy Trucker, players begin by simultaneously rummaging through the common warehouse, frantically trying to grab the most useful component tiles to build their spaceship – all in real-time.
Once the ships are launched, players encounter dangerous situations while vying for financial opportunities, each hoping to gain the most valuable cargo and finish with as much of their ship still intact as possible. Of course, that’s easier said than done since many hazards will send pieces of your ship, your cargo, and your crew hurling into the depths of space.
The goal is to survive the trek – hopefully with at least some of your crew and ship intact – and have at least one credit by the end of the game. (Profit, yay!) Players earn credits by delivering goods, defeating pirates, having the best-looking ship, and reaching their destination before the others.
This version of Galaxy Trucker is a relaunch of the original 2007 release by Vlaada Chvátil that features new art, more ship tiles, tweaked card effects, and streamlined gameplay that consists of only a single flight through space. That said, should you want a longer, more challenging experience, you can play a three-flight campaign known as the “Transgalactic Trek”.
2 Double-Sided Flight Boards
4 Triple-Sided Ship Boards
156 Space Ship Components
68 Cosmic Credit Tiles
6 Trucker Tiles
60 Adventure Cards
42 Astronaut Figures
8 Alien Figures
8 Rocket Markers
40 Battery Tokens
55 Goods Blocks
1 Rulebook and Reference Sheet
Game Length: 30 minutes
SO MANY SUPER DOPE ORRUK MINIS DROPPING FROM GAMES WORKSHOP THIS WEEK!!! DON’T MISS THESE!
AGE OF SIGMAR + new ORK stuff? We’re into it!
Click here to check out our gallery of all the sick models dropping this Saturday for the ORRUK release!
THE NEWEST EXPANSION TO THIRD EYE FAVORITE, AZUL, IS HERE WITH GLAZED PAVILLION! PLUS: A MASSIVE RE-STOCK OF THE BASE GAME + ALL THE OTHER EXPANSIONS!
The Glazed Pavilion Expansion offers players two very special features!
First, players will discover nice, sturdy overlays that add to the aesthetics by securing tiles in perfect formation. Secondly, experienced players will enjoy the newly created player and scoring boards with different and unique strategies to master them.
All fans of Azul: Summer Pavilion will love this wonderful expansion!
4 Player Board Overlays
4 New Player Boards
1 Scoring Board Overlay
1 New Scoring Board
4 New Scoring Markers
Tiles not included.
Game Length: 30-45 minutes
THE NEXT MARVEL CHAMPIONS HERO PACK IS HERE WITH MARVEL CHAMPIONS NEBULA!
Created by Thanos to be the perfect killing machine, Nebula broke free from her tyrannical father to become a feared space-pirate. But when the Mad Titan threatened all life in the universe, she joined forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy to stop him. Though she may have a checkered past, Nebula is ready to prove that she can be a hero too.
As a sometimes-friend, sometimes-enemy of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Nebula blitzes into action in this expansion pack, which introduces her as a brand-new playable hero, along with her fifteen signature cards. With a pre-built Justice deck ready to go, you’ll be ready to try out Nebula’s technical gameplay from the moment you open the box. With a versatile range of abilities and the potential for some powerful combos, Nebula is a dangerous hero that should never be underestimated!
Game Length: 45-90 minutes
THE 2ND EDITION OF POST-APOCALYPTIC TABLETOP MASTERPIECE WASTE KNIGHTS IS HERE!
Welcome to the Waste – desolate and ruined Australia full of feral beasts, haywire cybernetic constructs, mutants and ruthless gangs prowling the badlands. Half a century and one global disaster, called the Scourge, into the future, every day is a battle for survival and you are among those who are best fit to win.
As one of the Waste Knights you brave threats of the road seek adventure, resources and fame (or notoriety), while facing terrible dangers and experiencing stark wonders of this harsh reality. A new world is being forged from the ashes of old civilization. You will embrace it…or die trying!
Waste Knights: Second Edition is a post-apocalyptic game of adventure and survival. It is scenario-based, with each story governed by a different ruleset and filled with hundreds of narrative choices. Play cooperatively to bring down powerful villains, or challenge your friends in competitive adventures. But most of all, immerse yourself in a rich setting, in which adventure, thrill, combat, and strategy blend into a unique gaming experience.
DON’T FORGET: Dungeons & Dragons The Wild Beyond The Witchlight releases this Tuesday 9/21/21! Visit your local Third Eye to pre-order yours!
Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!
The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight takes adventurers from the Witchlight Carnival to Prismeer, a Feywild domain of delight, and is designed for characters of levels 1–8. This book comes with a poster map that shows the carnival on one side and Prismeer on the other.
- Explore the Plane of Faerie in the first official D&D adventure set primarily in the Feywild.
- The adventure begins on a campaign world of the DM’s choice. The Witchlight Carnival, which serves as the means by which the characters enter the Feywild, can be dropped easily into any campaign setting.
- Adds two new character backgrounds: the Feylost (for characters who grew up in the Feywild) and the Witchlight Hand (for characters who work at the Witchlight Carnival).
- Introduces two races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits.
- All encounters in the adventure include a non-combat option, allowing players to think and roleplay their way through the adventure if they wish.
- Classic 1980s Dungeons & Dragons characters return, including Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek.
The newest MAGIC THE GATHERING set Innistrad: Crimson Vow hits this November!
All of our Magic Third Eye Faithfuls, this one is for you! We know that every year the good folks over at Wizards of the Coast pull out all the stops and give us some incredible new sets for Magic The Gathering! This year’s new sets are nothing short of supernaturally good! If you’ve always loved a little extra fantasy with your MTG games, CRIMSON VOW is the set for you!
Not only are we getting the CRIMSON VOW set releasing this November, but also releasing in late September is it’s twin, MIDNIGHT HUNT. While MIDNIGHT HUNT focuses more on the lycanthropic side of the supernatural, CRIMSON VOW takes up the natural foil to a werewolf, the vampire.
You know us, Third Eye Faithful, we love anything that’s a little bit creepy, a little bit outside of the box, and a whole lot of fun. With these two sets coming out near concurrently, we’re so excited to see what kinds of killer decks you’ll come up with!
What’s the scoop on INNISTRAD: CRIMSON VOW?
Those that stalk from shadows aren’t just the mindless zombies and frenetic werewolves, but also the eternally undead with calculating, grand designs of their own. Why would every vampire that one can imagine unite for an ultra-exclusive wedding and reception everyone is dying to attend? Innistrad: Crimson Vow will answer that—and more.
We cannot wait to return to the dark world of Innistrad, and with MIDNIGHT HUNT and CRIMSON VOW bringing some new creatures, new characters, and chilling backstories, we just know these sets are going to be incredible.
Looking forward to the newest sets?
We cannot wait for these awesome gothic, supernatural inspired sets to drop! With all of the new imagery coming out and so many cards to collect, you won’t want to miss these ones! Click here to browse our store and preorder INNISTRAD: CRIMSON VOW for in-store pickup, or mail order!
Want to make sure you get both sides of the supernatural coin? Click here to browse our store and preorder INNISTRAD: MIDNIGHT HUNT for mail order, or in-store pickup!
Check out our gallery featuring all of our favorite new release tabletop games at Third Eye!
Check out our gallery featuring all of our favorite new release tabletop games at Third Eye!
MAGIC THE GATHERING MYSTERY BOOSTER CONVENTION EDITION DROPS TODAY! SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!
what is Mystery Booster? It’s an awesome experience with the feel of a “Chaos Draft” that uses multiple Magic Draft Boosters from different releases but bundles the cards and variety you’d experience into one amazing package. The set itself contains a whopping 1,670 reprints from across the game’s history (see below for the full list), plus 121 copies of something new and surprising—R&D Playtest cards you won’t find anywhere outside of Mystery Booster: Convention Edition. There are so many cards packed into the possibilities, you could fill an entire eight-person draft and not see the same card twice.
Cards in Mystery Booster have the original set symbols and numbering of one of their printings. The only difference is a Planeswalker symbol in the lower left corner.
VERY limited – please hit us up early to get yours!
ALICE IS MISSING DELIVERS A KILLER NEW ROLE-PLAYING GAME!
Alice Is Missing is a silent role-playing game about the disappearance of Alice Briarwood, a high school junior in the small town of Silent Falls. During the game, players only communicate using their phones, sending text messages to each other as they unearth clues about what happened to Alice.
With a full-length, licensed soundtrack and a structured narrative that unravels solely at the hands of the players, Alice Is Missing is an immersive experience designed to be played in one session and without the need for a gamemaster.
MARVEL CRISIS PROTOCOL MYSTERIO & CARNAGE 2-PACK!
Quentin Beck began a life of crime as a frustrated artist. A successful stunt man and special effects creator in Hollywood, he turned to criminal life after failing to gain the recognition he thought he deserved.
Donning the mantle of Mysterio, Beck uses illusions, hypnosis, and trickery to enact his criminal schemes.
A longtime rival of Spider-Man, Mysterio’s gadgets and intelligence allow him to tangle with his super-powered foe.
The killer Cletus Kasady shared a prison cell on Ryker’s Island with Eddie Brock, the human host of Venom. Kasady merged with an insane offspring of the original Venom symbiote, which bonded to his bloodstream, transforming him into the deadly and unpredictable villain Carnage.
Check out our gallery featuring all of our favorite new release tabletop games at Third Eye!