Now Playing at Third Eye Games 6/27/20
Published June 26th, 2020
Posted in: Game Spotlights
Pre-Release at Home This Weekend with Magic the Gathering Core Set 2021! Buy-a-Box Booster Boxes & Pre-Release Kits Available Now!
We may not yet be hosting in-store play, but we’re still going to help you get your PRE-RELEASE on, Third Eye Faithful, and you can do so with the new CORE SET 2021 Pre-Release releases!
Swing by & snag your booster box, or pre-release kit, or you can order them online here.
The HIGH ELVES come to AGE OF SIGMAR with the all new LUMINETH REALM-LORDS Launch Box!
The battlefield glows bright as the Lumineth go to war. These elegant aelves hail from Hysh, the Realm of Light, where enlightening magic surges in the air itself. Able to channel arcane power through the marvel of aetherquartz, they are faster, more dextrous and more magically talented than any of their myriad enemies. Yet in the shadow of that excellence lies pride, and it has led them down dark paths indeed.
At last, the Lumineth Realm-lords have arrived – a stunning new army that combines the grace of aelves of aeons past with an all-new aesthetic. If you’ve been looking forward to this release, this Army Set is the perfect way to kick off your collection, giving you models, rules, dice and accessories that make getting stuck in with your new aelves simple.
Discover the world, lore and rules for your army with the full and unabridged Battletome: Lumineth Realm-lords. This edition will be found only in this set, featuring a soft-touch cover, ribbon marker and gilt page edges. Take to the battlefield with 16 brand-new Citadel miniatures, available first in this set. This box includes:
– 1x The Light of Eltharion – a heroic commander for your forces featuring a Warhammer first – hollow, animated armour!
– 10x Vanari Auralan Wardens – a fully customisable set of aelven infantry armed with massive pikes that make for the perfect objective holders and defensive troops in your force
– 5x Vanari Dawnriders – a fully customisable set of aelven horsemen capable of carving through enemy infantry with contemptuous ease
Both the Vanari Dawnriders and Auralan Wardens feature alternative build options including heads, shields and unit champions, allowing you to make the models your own.
This set also contains a suite of exclusive accessories for your army, including:
– An acrylic combat gauge, perfect for small measurements and featuring artwork of Teclis
– 20 yellow gem-effect dice featuring the Runic Mandala of the Lumineth on the 6s
– A token board with a 9” range ruler, 23 aetherquartz tokens and 9 generic tokens that are ideal for tracking command points or objectives
– A pack of 36 reference cards that include quick reference spell lores, artefacts of power and command traits, ideal for keeping track of your heroes’ abilities
Modern Tabletop Gaming Legend SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM returns with the new SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM 2nd Edition!
Will the Merchants get their goods past the Sheriff?
The bustling market in Nottingham is filled with goods from all over the kingdom.
Most of it is entirely legal, however, Prince John is looking to make sure no contraband gets sold. He’s tasked the Sheriff to inspect Merchant’s wares, looking for any illicit goods.
The Sheriff’s shrewd, but not above taking a bribe to look the other way. Which Merchant will end up getting the best goods through and make the largest profits in the market stalls?
In Sheriff of Nottingham 2nd Edition, players take turns playing the Sheriff, looking for contraband goods, and the Merchants trying to stock their Stall with the best goods.
The Sheriff can inspect any bag they want, but they must be careful, as they’ll have to pay a penalty if they find the Merchants were telling the truth.
This new edition includes updated rules, as well as expansions such as the 6th Merchant, Black Market, and Sheriff’s Deputies.
The world of TALES FROM THE LOOP comes to TABLETOP RPGs with the new TALES FROM THE LOOP STARTER SET!
Simon Stalenhag is the internationally lauded artist and author of Tales From the Loop and Things From the Flood, narrative art books that stunned the world with a vision of an alternate Scandinavia in the 1980s and ’90s where technology has invaded the tranquil landscapes to form an entirely new universe of the eerie and the nostalgic.
Now, you can step into the amazing world of the Loop. In this tabletop roleplaying game based on Simon Stalenhag’s books, you’ll play teenagers solving spectacular mysteries connected to the Loop-just make sure you’re home in time for dinner.
* 1 illustrated rulebook explaining how to play the game
* 1 complete Mystery called The Recycled Boy
* 5 pre-generated characters ready for you play
* 1 large, full-color map of land of the Loop
* 10 engraved custom dice