Now Playing at Third Eye Games for 4/17/21
Published April 15th, 2021
CLOUDSPIRE serves up an incredible new board game experience!
Cloudspire is an asymmetrical battle for dominance in the floating world of Ankar. Full of PvP, solo, and co-op options for play, Cloudspire merges several game genres to create a unique hybrid of deterministic combat, strategic kingdom building, and tactical movement never before seen in tabletop gaming.
Cloudspire features the industry-best components Chip Theory is known for, including one of the first ever modular neoprene game boards, our heavy unit chips, HD heat transferred dice, and PVC cards and reference sheets that will hold up to heavy play and spills without ever seeing the inside of a card sleeve.
With a full 16-mission solo campaign, Endless Mode for solo play, eight two-player co-op missions, and up to four-player PvP, Cloudspire is game that will see your table again and again regardless of your favorite way to play or the size of your game group.
THE AWESOMENESS OF WARHAMMER UNDERWORLDS GETS A NEW 2-PLAYER STARTER SET!
The Mirrored City of Shadespire is a nightmare plane of illusions and madness, an ever-changing labyrinth of endless stairs, cramped streets, and soaring archways. Dare you enter and claim the glory that awaits?
This starter set is the ideal way to get into Warhammer Underworlds. With two complete warbands, the full rules, and all of the dice, tokens, and boards that you need to play the game, there is no better choice to begin your adventures in the ultimate competitive miniatures game.
This set contains:
– A 36-page Learn to Play Rulebook
– The complete Storm of Celestus warband – a company of Stormcast Eternals. Build your warband with four push-fit, plastic models, cast in coloured plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their noble strategies in battle.
– The complete Drepur’s Wraithcreepers warband – a group of Nighthaunt tormenting Shadespire. Build your warband with four push-fit, plastic models, cast in coloured plastic, and create your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you harness their power in battle.
– 2 double-sided, fold-out game boards that can be used to assemble your battlefields
– Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many more
– 8 Dice – 5 Attack dice and 3 Defence dice, enough for the most devastating blows and desperate defences!
FAMILY GAME FAVORITE THE MYSTERIOUS MAGICAL LAKE IS BACK IN STOCK!
Off we go! The three magicians Conrad, Mila and Vicky dash out of the dark, gloomy Castle Ravenrock to escape the mean sorcerer Ravenhorst.
The three of them take themselves off to the mysterious castle lake.
Yet, what is going on? As if by magic Conrad, Mila and Vicky are continually restrained or even sent back towards the castle… Working together, turn over the right cards to free the three magicians from the strange spell. For it is only by working as a team that, step by step, you will reach the safety of the shore and scape Ravenhorst!
It’s MTG meets Harry Potter in the newest set, STRIXHAVEN, and we’re loving it! Get your pre-release STRIXHAVEN fun this weekend!
Magic goes off to college at Strixhaven: School of Mages. Join one of Strixhaven’s five colleges and get in where you fit in among the brightest young spell casters around. Silverquil, Lorehold, Prismari, Witherbloom, Quandrix—each dual-color college has its own unique personality and mechanics. Enrollment starts now. Which college will you choose?