Now Playing at Third Eye Games for 4/10/21
Published April 8th, 2021
Posted in: Game Spotlights
WARHAMMER CURSED CITY drops this Saturday – get one of the most anticipated WH boxed sets yet!
At the heart of Shyish, the ancient city of Ulfenkarn stands upon the precipice of doom. The cruel vampire lord Radukar the Wolf has transformed this once-proud city into nothing more than a feasting table for him and his coterie of malicious servants. Now, a group of heroes seek to lift the curse and free the city.
In Warhammer Quest: Cursed City, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate heroes seeking fame, treasure, and glory on the streets of Ulfenkarn. Only by working together and balancing your strengths and skills can you hope to survive. With each journey, you will learn more of the Cursed City’s closely guarded secrets and encounter more of the murderous undead that haunt it… The game can be played solo or with up to 3 friends. Each trip into the Cursed City is a race against time, as the forces of Radukar the Wolf become empowered when night falls. At the end of each journey into Ulfenkarn, the players are retrieved by the airship Adamant, so that they may heal, gain experience, and make their plans for the future. Only experienced heroes with the best weapons can hope to overcome Radukar and free Ulfenkarn from its undead curse – do you have what it takes to save the Cursed City?
Warhammer Quest: Cursed City is a co-operative board game that can be played solo, or with up to 3 friends. Together you will enter Ulfenkarn to take part in one of four journeys – Hunt, Scavenge, Deliverance, and Decapitation, which are combined into a heroic quest to overthrow Radukar and his lieutenants to free the city from its undead curse.
This set includes:
60x Plastic, push-fit, Citadel miniatures, including:
– 8x Hero models: Emelda Braskov, Jelsen Darrock, Dagnai Holdenstock, Qulathis the Exile, Glaurio ven Alten III, Octren Glimscry, Cleona Zeitengale, and Brutogg Corpse-Eater
– 42x Hostile models: Radukar the Wolf, Torgillius the Chamberlain, Watch Captain Halgrim, Gorslav the Gravekeeper, Vargskyr, 3x Vyrkos Blood-born, 2x Kosargi Nightguard, 10x Deadwalker Zombies, 10x Ulfenwatch, 6x Corpse Rats, and 6x Bat Swarms.
– 10x Mysterious Objects: 2x Gnawbone Strays, 2x Diregoyles, 2x Gravestones, 2x Crows, and 2x Gibbets.
– 1x 40-page Rulebook
– 1x 56-page Quest book
– 1x 16-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Warscrolls booklet
The box contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Cursed City including:
– 1x Ulfenkarn in Peril secret envelope
– 180x tokens, counters, and markers
– 20x Game Board Tiles
– 1x Drop Zone Tile
– 1x Extraction Zone Tile
– 1x Skyvessel Board
– 28 dice
ASHES returns with an all new edition! This game rules!
Win the Battle & Ascend to Victory!
Choose a Phoenixborn – a powerful demi-god and magic-wielder. Summon faithful allies and dangerous creatures. Combine powerful spells. Outwit your opponents in a fast-paced back and forth barrage of well-crafted magic and strategic skill.
One Master Set, three exiting ways to play!
• Choose a deck and jump right in! Six Phoenixborn are included, each with a pre-built deck and assigned dice that lets you start playing quickly.
• Build your own deck! With 226 cards and 40 dice included, this box along contains billions of build options.
• Draft a deck! A group of players can quickly build fun and interesting decks together with the deck drafting rules.
226 Game Cards
20 Reference Cards
Game Length: 15-30 minutes per player
SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD arrives as a kick-ass tabletop game this weekend!
Scott Pilgrim Miniatures the World is a competitive board game where one team takes on the role of Scott and the other Good Guys to fight against the League of Evil Exes.
Each character has unique powers, and as they battle they will level up and unlock new special abilities. The action takes place on a pop-up board with large pre-painted miniatures, custom dice, and 3D constructible objects for smashing and throwing!
This core box includes Scott, Ramona, Knives, Kim, and Stephen, along with Matthew Patel and three Demon Hipster Chicks, all ready to brawl on the Rockit venue board.
A very limited quantity of MTG: JUMPSTART arrives at Third Eye this weekend!
Jumpstart takes the best parts of limited and constructed Magic and fuses them into a dynamic, innovative play experience. Grab two boosters, shuffle them together, and you’re ready to go!
Each Jumpstart booster includes 20 cards. All 20 cards fit a theme, and most themes have multiple variations – enough to make 121 possible 20-card lists inside any given pack. Lands are included, so two packs are all you need to start battling.
• Some of the basic lands show off magnificent art, printed here for the first time.
• One in three boosters includes an extra rare.
• It’s loaded with reprints – almost 500 of them.
• introduces 37 cards to the game.
• It’s closely tied to Core Set 2021 – they share a lot of content – but Jumpstart is a stand-alone product.
• All cards are legal in Eternal formats (Legacy, Vintage, Commander)
• Some extra-special “Mythic Rare” themes have only one possible card list.
1 Sealed Booster Box
‣ 24 Booster Packs
Dungeons & Dragons Icons of the Realm Goblin Warband arrives this week!
WizKids, the industry leader in quality pre-painted plastic miniatures, is pleased to bring our latest fantasy miniatures series to life, Monster Warbands!
The D&D Icons of the Realms: Goblin Warband contains six of the iconic D&D foe for your adventurers to battle! Dungeon Masters can quickly build new encounters for their players with the awesome mix of Goblins, to keep play session exciting over multiple campaigns. With its non-blind packaging, building a quick Goblin army is quick and simple!
The most influential fantasy roleplaying game in the world has never been easier to bring to the tabletop, with the all new Warbands!
This is the first in the WizKids’ D&D Icons of the Realms: Monster Warbands line. This set include 6 brand new goblin minis with premium paint and details.