Now Playing at Third Eye Games for 3/26/21
Published March 25th, 2021
Posted in: Game Spotlights
DRAGON BALL SUPER: UNISON WARRIORS – BATTLE EVOLUTION drops this week at Third Eye!
We know we have some pretty die-hard DRAGON BALL SUPER fans at Third Eye, and we know you’ve been eagerly awaiting the next set of this killer TCG to drop, and it’s coming!
This Friday, DRAGON BALL SUPER Battle Evolution drops, and we’ll have plenty of boxes in stock to get you hooked up!
Aimed at powering up current decks! Like Draft Box, this release contains many generic cards useful to reinforce all deck types. Combined with current cards, this enables players to strengthen the themes they want, and create new themed decks as well! This booster release is filled withi highly desired new cards and essential reprints, excellent for all players.
Get ready for the new DRUKHARI hotness arriving this Saturday at Third Eye!
Fiercely intelligent piratical raiders who feed upon anguish to stave off the slow death of their souls, the Drukhari epitomise everything wanton and cruel about the ancient Aeldari race from which they are descended. Their boundless potential is put to every terrible purpose they can imagine, and because their lives span millennia, they have all the time they need to perfect their stygian arts.
Collectively, the warriors of Commorragh know all the ways there are to kill the galaxy’s myriad creatures, and delight in perfecting as many as they can.
Codex: Drukhari contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Drukhari collectors. Within this 128-page hardback, you’ll find:
– Dark Origins: the history of the Drukhari from the fall of the Aeldari, their use of the webway and their self-contained realm of Commorragh, and details of their regular incursions into realspace to find fresh victims;
– The Dark City: details of the bizarre, fractal city of corruption known as Commorragh – its structure, outskirts, underworld and defensive abilities;
– Kabals of Commorragh: descriptions of the Kabals – the primary military strength of the Drukhari – and their hierarchies, accompanied by descriptions and icons of the following 8: Kabal of the Black Heart, Kabal of the Flayed Skull, Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue, Kabal of the Obsidian Rose, Kabal of the Last Hatred, Kabal of the Dying Sun, The Lords of Iron Thorn, and Kabal of the Broken Sigil;
– Wych Cults of the Arenas: the composition and organisation of the Drukhari Wych Cults, with descriptions and icons of the Cult of Strife, Cult of the Cursed Blade, Cult of the Red Grief, Cult of the Seventh Woe, Cult of the Blade Denied, Cult of the Wrath Unbound, and Cult of the Pain Eternal;
– Covens of the Haemonculi: an overview of these twisted torturer-alchemists, with descriptions and icons of The Prophets of Flesh, The Dark Creed, The Coven of Twelve, The Black Descent, and The Hex;
– Realspace Raids: examples of the manner in which Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculi Covens band together to fight as one;
– Paths of Terror: a galactic map featuring locations of confirmed Drukhari raids;
– A Tale of Eternal Sin: a timeline of major events, raids and battles in the dark history of the Drukhari;
– Background on each unit available to a Drukhari army;
– A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Drukhari army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
– 30 datasheets providing rules for every Drukhari unit and miniature;
– Army abilities reflecting the Drukhari’s methods of war on the tabletop;
– Armoury of Commorragh: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by the Drukhari;
– Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
– Commorragh Raiders: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
– Kabal Obsessions: special rules for the Kabal of the Black Heart, Kabal of the Flayed Skull, Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue, and Kabal of the Obsidian Rose;
– Wych Cult Obsessions: special rules for the Cult of Strife, Cult of the Cursed Blade, and Cult of the Red Grief
– Haemonculus Coven Obsessions: special rules for The Prophet of Flesh, The Dark Creed, and the Coven of Twelve;
– 33 unique Stratagems, including 4 specific to the Kabals listed above, 3 specific to the Wych Cults listed above, and 3 specific to the Haemonculous Covens listed above;
– Artefacts of Cruelty: 16 weapons and artefacts available only to Drukhari armies;
– Warlord Traits, with specific Traits for the specific Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculus Covens listed above;
– 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Start your DRUKHARI stuff right with the DRUKHARI COMBAT PATROL!
The Drukhari are a decadent race of alien tormentors and raiders. Once part of a galaxy-spanning empire, the Drukhari now indulge in every macabre passion their supreme intelligence can conceive. They consider themselves superior to the galaxy’s other races and are afflicted by a gnawing sickness of the soul which only the suffering of others can fill. The ranks of the Drukhari are filled with fleet and agile warriors, each armed with weaponry designed to inflict maximum pain and, through their innate poise, they raise their torturous form of war into a gruesome artform.
Launch your own realspace raid with Combat Patrol: Drukhari! The contents of this set have been specifically chosen to provide you with an ideal Drukhari force for Combat Patrol-sized games – approximately 25 Power Level’s worth of models.
This set includes the following multipart plastic units:
– 1x Archon
– 10x Kabalite Warriors
– 5x Incubi
– 1x Ravager
– 1x Raider
These kits come supplied with the relevant Citadel bases for their models, and the set also includes a Drukhari transfer sheet.
NEW X-WING SQUADRON PACKS DROP THIS FRIDAY!!
From the tense battles above Lothal, to patrolling trade routes in the Outer Rim, starfighters have played a defining role in the history of the Star Wars™ galaxy. Now, new squadron packs are on the way to redefine the tense starfighter battles that play out on your tabletop and help tell a story while they do it.
Featuring exciting options for some of the most iconic ships of the Star Wars saga, these Squadron Packs for the Rebel Alliance, Galactic Empire and Scum and Villainy factions offer new, thematic pilots and upgrades for both standard and Epic play! Each Squadron Pack is the perfect starting point for collecting a faction and is packed with new pilots and upgrades designed to work together to form the tactical core of a squadron. In addition to unique new paint schemes for these ships, each of these releases feature a strong theme to help tell a narrative on the tabletop.
As featured in Star Wars: Rebels, The Phoenix Cell Squadron Pack contains the celebrated Rebel heroes of Phoenix Squadron, while the Skystrike Academy Squadron Pack features the expert Imperial pilots seen on the other side of the conflict. For the Scum and Villainy faction, the Fugitives and Collaborators Squadron Pack introduces interesting new options, new pilots, and a few surprises.
THE HEROCLIX TRI-SENTINEL COLOSSAL FIGURE RETURNS!
Utilize the power of Sentinels Mark IV, Mark V, and Mark VI combined together into one! This magically combined android proves itself to be greater than the sum of its parts.
With 3 faces and 6 arms, the Tri-Sentinel has access to capturing cables, energy blasts, brute strength, and more! The Tri-Sentinel will be able to clash with multiple foes at once and utilize the powers of its previous incarnations.
We’ll have this guy back in stock this week!