October 6 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until November 24, 2019
Commander League is back and better than ever, hot on the heels of Magic’s newest set, Throne of Eldraine! Join us for the awesome eight week long league and experience everything Commander has to offer with the classic Third Eye Twist! The season kicks off on Sunday, October 6th and will be every Sunday rom then until the Championship on November 24th!
This league is designed as the ultimate Commander experience, walking a balancing act between being competitive play and hunting for coveted achievement points. Most importantly, the focus is on FUN!
Players will be randomized into pods of 3 or 4 and will have 60 minutes to duke it out for Weekly prizes, earning placement points, AND. a sheet of 8-10 achievements which get added to their league total!!
- 7 weeks of mixed pods; the 8th week is a championship comprised of the top 16 points earners from the season.
- Placement points: 1st: 4pts; 2nd: 3pts; 3rd: 2pts; 4th: 1pt
- In a 3 player pod, 4th place doesn’t exist so you would get the 3rd place points if you finish last.
- If time in the round expires all remaining players get the lowest possible. IE: 4 players left each get 1 point.
- If a player wins via infinite combo OR presents a board state the rest of the pod agrees to concede to: the player takes the highest placement points still available for that round (1st, 2nd, etc.)
Weekly Prize Payouts: (Not including achievement points)
- 12 points: 6 packs
- 10-11.5 points: 4 packs
- 7-9.5 points: 2 packs
Participation Prize: Sign-up for the league guarantees players at least $20 in prize packs!
Championship Prizes: Players who make it to the championship will earn additional prizes! (Championship prizes based on attendance in the league and will be revealed by week 6)
Sundays in October and November, staring October 6th ending November 24th
TIME! 3, 60-minute rounds from 2:00pm-6:00pm
ENTRY! $25 the first week; $5/week after that
Any questions, comments, or concerns, contact Third Eye J.J. on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org